Creo hammerfist

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Hemptress

Reaction score
so as most of you know Oblina laid her first ooth yesterday.... i notice last night and today that she keeps doing this weird hammer fist thing. or maybe its the hand-jive, i dont know.

basically. she puts her arms out, claws still closed and starts shaking them really fast. at first i thought maybe there was like sting of glue from the glue gone that got on her and she was trying to shake it off, but there is nothing on her.

does anyone know what she is doing? and if i need to be aware of something?

or is she just feeling the music?

My guess is that its just another funky creo dance move, my creos do this sometimes with their arms fully extended

My guess is that its just another funky creo dance move, my creos do this sometimes with their arms fully extended
she does it with her arms fully extended. but it's more of a slow, shadow boxing like motion... this is really fast, like she is dancing in fast forward

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe she's playing invisible drums :lol:

Was she stung by a bee or sustained any arm injuries while feeding? Is she still eating with her arms?

Maybe she's playing invisible drums :lol:

Was she stung by a bee or sustained any arm injuries while feeding? Is she still eating with her arms?
no, she is completely fine, im going with invisible drums, or she was showing me her new dance move. i havent seen her do it since so i havent been able to take a little video

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading in another thread about a male wide arm moving super fast like a blur before mating. Similarly, maybe it's just mating related behavior.

Latest posts