• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D mel and Hydei super sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From now on I am doing shipping dates, sorry for not posting that, and actually, thanks for reminding me to!

I am shipping on Tuesday June 7th.

Shipping cost for 4 cultures is $10.50. 2nd day arrival, as long as usps does their job.

Hey there Brian, I'm looking to pick up some feeders but I tried to PM you and your message box is full.

-Mike

From now on I am doing shipping dates, sorry for not posting that, and actually, thanks for reminding me to!

I am shipping on Tuesday June 7th.

Shipping cost for 4 cultures is $10.50. 2nd day arrival, as long as usps does their job.

It is, but you guys have to wait another week, I need to make more.

I am making Tuesday a shipping day. I am cutting back heavy on selling feeder bugs, however, selling pets is not an issue. The feeder insects is the issue because it is so many different things to keep track of. Not having time is a horrible thing when it comes to customer service!!

As of recently tons of my d mel cultures have become jumpers, and a few cultures have become flyers! I am going to need to make more d mel cultures soon. I have very few regular d mels left and these are taken.

Email me? [email protected] thanks!

Latest posts