Daniel D

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well once again bought some large mantis from daniel, and this has to be quickest to arrive yet!!

sent on the monday and arrived today being wednesday!!

ive had longer shipping times for mantids in the uk!

all alive and healthy, and settling in well.

thank you once again daniel.

The ooths never hatched i think it was because of cold weather during shipping? Well i talked to Daniel and he asked conditions i kept them at and i told him and he sent replacements along with a free one what an AMAZING GUY! He is the best breeder i have dealt with so far
The first of the 3 ooths hatched about 54 ghost mantids

Fantastic breeder. Well packed ootheca & nymphs really healthy and 2 extra included - many thanks

well i have to say this guys is great :) i ordered ghost & giant asian nymphs and a pregnant female egyptian. all came very fast with extras included. only problem i had was the adult female was in a bad way and tbh i blame the postman, ive seen the way they throw things around on the vans :( anyway the following day the female past away probably due to stress and i contacted daniel as promised. the following week daniel posted me a couple of ooths which is great.

I ordered some ghost ooths from Daniel. They arrived very quickly, and he also responded to my messages very quickly. His price was very good to start with, and he sent an extra ooth for free as well. I would be happy order from him again.

Thanks Daniel,

Rodney

I ordered an Ephestiasula pictipes ooth frim Daniel, and recieved two, which arrived well packed and on time. He also gave me some interesting information on the provenance of this strain Excuse my delay in posting this, Daniel, but I got them on the day that my copy of the Forum went down.

Thanks Daniel for the nymphs. :lol:

I purchased some Hierodula nymphs from him and the package came incredibly quick in just 3 days. They were well packed, healthy.

I recommend him as a good and serious breeder.

Purchased some Ephestiasula pictipes ooths from Daniel which arrived today which is incredibly fast for overseas shipping. Came extremely well packaged, and in great shape. Actually one of the Ooths hatched in transit so upon opening the well packed Ooth container I was attacked by 4 little beasts who had wriggled their way out in flight.

But all is well, and everyone is happy as bugs in a rug. Great service Daniel!!!!

Will definitely deal with Daniel again if the opportunity presents itself.

What is the website of Daniel? :)

It is often missing some links in these posts so that we that are new can contact these sellers that you are talking about.

Daniel is a great brederr!!The package was great and the ooth from him hatch with more then 40 nymphs of Miomantis paykullii!!He also give me some small addition.I really recomend Daniel as a great breeder.

Thanks once again Daniel :)

Bought 2 species of Mantis Oothecae, which by the way where pretty well packed. One species hatched during shipment but to my suprise 20 out of 30 survived which to be is fantastic! Nice guy and shipped in a timely manner, Will update when other ooth hatches out!

Douglas

With a gap of nearly 3years between the last feedback and his next sale I was a bit dubious about Ordering from Daniel.. However he was pleasent to deal with,extremely prompt in replying to PM's and the package arrived safe and sound in under a week :)

One of the mantis had died during transport,although it was only a back-up male incase I wanted to remate the females from Daniel.

I would definitely order from Daniel again..

Andrew

Daniel is a very good guy, I bought Miomantis pakullii and Pnigomantis medioconstricta.

The package and conversation were very good :)

In the first packet we had a problem and he solved without problems

I am very happy with the trade and I sure that in future we will more trades ;)

Regards and thanks Daniel

Latest posts