Davedood

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received a package of S. Viridis nymphs from dave. They all arrived safe and sound, one of them had a leg stuck to his molt but that's not the breeders fault. Plus there were plenty of extras, thank you so much : ) Awesome packaging, quick shipping, and good communication!

*All the nymphs look like they've been well-fed before shipping as well and are readily taking flies : )

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a package with S. virdis from Davedood. All babies arrived safe and sound. He even included free C. pictipennis. I'm more then happy with the purchase and will definitely buy more from him in the future. Below are the pictures of the nymphs that I got.

kiri 004.JPG

kiri 005.JPG

Just received 10 Indian Flower Mantis from Dave. All arrived alive and well. Great guy, great communication, excellent service overall. Couldn't be happier, and wouldn't hesitate do order from him again. :)

A few weeks ago I purchased some mantids from Dave. Nice packing, fast shipping, great communication, good price. He included some freebies, too. Thanks Dave!

I got a package from Dave last.. it was packed so well... he held them a week for me (I was out of town) had them ready to ship out, on the day I asked him.. All arrived safe.. the package I don't think was "handled with care", like it said... with freebees! Got to love surprises!! I DO!

Great communicator, I look forward to doing more business with him very soon!.. right Dave?

Thanks for everything

Hugz

I received a package from Dave. Everything was safe and secure. He even included several for free. All of the nymphs are healthy and vigorous.

Dave is wonderful to deal with as well. Replies quickly and answers any questions completely.

I highly recommend doing business with him.

Thanks for those Popa Spurca nymphs, fast shipping and a lot more than what I paid for :D

I ordered 10, and got around 16

WIll buy again

Abdul

Dave has sent me purchases a few times now and I forgot to leave feedback, Dave knows how to ship and he is very patient with me, always good to deal with Dave as he does not try to rip you off as some people in the hobby do daily, he is safe to buy from.

Last edited by a moderator:
All my ghosts arrived alive and kicking, plus extras - they were packed safe and secure with insulation and heat packs. Overall, A++++++++ transaction! Thank you!

Received my order of mantids from Dave today, all arrived very healthy and in great conditon! Will do business with again!

Excellent! I bought a bunch of mantised from Dave and it was a great experience. There were a few DOAs due to molts but he provided plenty of extras so I have about 2-3 more of each species per deli container.

Just received another package from Dave...packed and shipped perfectly... Plus extra's.. I have never been disappointed with him and would not hesitate to refer him to others..

Thanks for everything!

Denise

i ordered spiny flower nymphs from davedood and he included freebies. He is an excellent seller, shipped it fast, well packaged and insulated box, and answered my questions promptly. I would buy from him again.

I received some wallies recently with a few extras included for good measure. They were packed well and most arrived safe. There were a couple lost due to molting in transit, but the extras more than made up for the losses. They are spunky little things and I look forward to raising wallies again.

Many thanks

I received a well-packaged deli cup of 10 wahlbergii nymphs today. One didn't make it, but Davedood was kind enough to include a generous overcount!!

Thanks Dave, highest recommendations!!!!!! :clap: