• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deli Containers at wholesale prices

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saleen89559

Reaction score
Deli Containers! LOTS OF DELI CONTAINERS!

8, 16, and 32 ounce Deli Containers w/lids at the lowest rates available. Cheaper shipping than Ebay!

8oz Containers w/Lids

8oz.jpg

Quantity of 10 - $0.30 each

25 - $0.27 each

50 - $0.23 each

100 - $0.20 each

16oz Containers w/Lids

16oz.jpg

Quantity of 10 - $0.35 each

25 - $0.32 each

50 - $0.29 each

100 - $0.26 each

32oz Containers w/Lids

32oz.jpg

Quantity of 10 - $0.46 each

25 - $0.41 each

50 - $0.37 each

100 - $0.33 each

Larger quantities available, contact for pricing and availability.

SHIPPING RATES AND SALES POLICIES

All shipping is through United States Postal Service and will be shipped regular mail unless other arrangements have been made by the buyer to ship faster. All shipping rates will be relayed to buyers by email within 12-24 hours of placing your order. All orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of confirmation of payment, orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend will wait till Monday to be shipped. If items are out of stock, you will be notified immediately of when it will be shipped in the correct quantity you ordered. I will not ship partial orders due to multiple shipping costs for both you the buyer and myself. All sales are final.

Please contact me through PM prior to sending your paypal money to get accurate shipping rates applied to your order.

Please include your City/State/ZIP as well as a contact phone number and valid email address you can be reached at.

Send all payments through PayPal.com to : [email protected]

RELIABILITY STATEMENT

Please talk to me if you have any questions about the reliability of my service or products I am selling. I have done hundreds of transactions and I have 100% positive feedback on many other sites I have done business on including Beardeddragon.org, Corral.net, RCTech.net, eBay, and Craigslist. I ship what I sell you every time all the time, and unless extenuating circumstances come up, which you will be informed of promptly, I follow through with shipping your items within 24-48 hours of recieving payment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts