devilmantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

architectd

Reaction score
I ordered 14 orchid mantids from Oliver in France. All of which arrived plump, and in great shape, even though they spent 5 days in the mail. He has been great to work with; sending photos of mantids condition, of them eating, and mailing them in bomb proof packaging :) .

If he gets anymore exotic species in the future, I'll be sure to buy his entire stock before anyone else can, muwhahahahahahaha.

-Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 14 orchid mantids from Oliver in France. All of which arrived plump, and in great shape, even though they spent 5 days in the mail. He has been great to work with; sending photos of mantids condition, of them eating, and mailing them in bomb proof packaging :) .

If he gets anymore exotic species in the future, I'll be sure to buy his entire stock before anyone else can, muwhahahahahahaha.

-Craig
LUCKY!! Then I guess I will be buying from you later on =)

-Craig
Oliver??? This the guy on ebay? And the guy people warned people about on mantis forum UK??? I have yet to received my check that he owes me... thats really lucky of you though, Orchids are cool!

Latest posts