Do you like tarantulas?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Compared to Ts, mantids are extremely difficult to keep. Nobody with any experience with both could disagree.

Of course mantids are a million times cooler and don't inject you with venom.

Compared to Ts, mantids are extremely difficult to keep. Nobody with any experience with both could disagree.Of course mantids are a million times cooler and don't inject you with venom.
Not all tarantulas enject venom in you..although all tarantulas in the world have venom..NOO tarantulas are way harder to keep buy the book "The tarantula keepers guide" ( 289 pages) read the book and see how hard they are to keep....but then again that is just my opinion.

Not all tarantulas enject venom in you..although all tarantulas in the world have venom..NOO tarantulas are way harder to keep buy the book "The tarantula keepers guide" ( 289 pages) read the book and see how hard they are to keep....but then again that is just my opinion.
Where's the "emoticon" with the head banging against the wall when you need it!

Trust me Dino everyone here that is into Tarantulas have read shultz's book, and we still think they are way easier than mantids. What do you think is so hard about keeping tarantulas vs. mantids?

They may not be able to "enject" venom, but each T of the appropriate size is able to INJECT venom if they feel threatened!

Where's the "emoticon" with the head banging against the wall when you need it!

Trust me Dino everyone here that is into Tarantulas have read shultz's book, and we still think they are way easier than mantids. What do you think is so hard about keeping tarantulas vs. mantids?

They may not be able to "enject" venom, but each T of the appropriate size is able to INJECT venom if they feel threatened!
:lol:

I like being able to see the mantids all the time. I have a H. lividum I've had about a year that I have seen about 4 times.

Easier to keep and feed, just as nerve racking to breed, what more do we invert-adrenalin-junkies need? :)

dont mind looking at tarantulas when i go to a zoo or such, but i have a fear of all spiders even little house ones so no chance of me having one in my house

I love them... kinda prefer the ones that don't mind being handled but then again there's nothing better than something that'll leap out the enclosure and bit whoever's looking in!

I currently have about 10 of them... 4 h.gigas and 6-7 l.parabana

mantids are much easier to keep than T's

we're "officialy" not allowed snakes or T's in the house but it happens quite frequently, lol

Latest posts