DRIVING SOON!! YAY!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i shoulda posted this earlier

but i am saving up my $$ to buy a learner's permit (the cost of the exam to get the permit and then the permit is a total of about $60) so i wont be able to buy a lot of mantis stuff now unless i sell stuff which i will do and i obviously still do trades and those things

but nobody worry abt that

this topic is about DRIVING!!! :D

i'm actually quite excited to start driving soon, my mom brings me to a parking lot every now and then for practice

it takes getting used to, especially parking

and it's hard to judge how close the actual car is to like the lines drawn on the road

anyone else experience this? any things i should know?? :)

In my state, Missouri, I paid less than $10 to get mine. I think it was like $6.50 to get the actual card made and that was it. Are other states different?

Always keep your eye on the other driver. You should know what you're doing, but you never know what another driver is going to do.

Always wear your seatbelt even for short trips and always insist your passengers do the same.

Never drink and drive. Remember, it will most likely be another life you take instead of your own.

Well, uh. ummm. Just dont. Make sure you dont txt while driving. So when I txt you, you cant tell me your driving or whatever. Oh and dont be on the mantid forum while driving either

ok why does everyone assume i drink?? :lol:
I am sure you don't. However when you get older you may. Young people do some really stupid stuff and I was no exception. It is common for young people to assume they know everything and are invincible. I can assure you neither is true. As somebody else mentioned, don't text and drive either. I am guilty of it myself.

Well, uh. ummm. Just dont. Make sure you dont txt while driving. So when I txt you, you cant tell me your driving or whatever. Oh and dont be on the mantid forum while driving either
i wish my ipod had wifi while on the road

iphones do but i dont have one

idk when i'm gonna get on the road

it's a complicated process...

u text?? wat's your #? i can txt u whenever i'm not on the forum and make god even more pleased that i am completing my life's mission to annoy u :tt2:
Of course I text. Don't know why that is surprising.

If your life goal is to annoy me be warned I don't like being annoyed and I will gladly make you disappear. :ninja:

Of course I text. Don't know why that is surprising.

If your life goal is to annoy me be warned I don't like being annoyed and I will gladly make you disappear. :ninja:
hey i dont get to chose my destiny/job on the earth

that's god's job :p

jk about the whole annoy u thing, and no i am not a religious freak ;)

I meant make you disappear from the forum, not literally. Unless............... :whistling:

Latest posts