Easiest Food

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the sticky side is stuck to the cage. And my friends crickets can climb glass.Maybe they are super crickets! :p

You need to use the glossy packaging tape. I use vaselline though. It works much better. Just smear a thin layer around the top inner sides of the bin. Reapply if it dries out. Quick simple barrier. Not super messy either

That means the glass is dirty if they can climb it, crickets can't climb smooth clean surfaces.

I agree with Patrick flies are easy to keep and I've never seen a mantis that won't eat them, but some won't eat crix or roaches like most flower mantis and some others as well.

That means the glass is dirty if they can climb it, crickets can't climb smooth clean surfaces.
This, I have never had any of my crickets be able to climb up slick surfaces. Even with all the sticks I have in the cage for perching areas, I still rarely have an escapee. Not like an escaped cricket is even that big of a deal. They are easy to catch.

Latest posts