Exo Terra : Breeding Box / Stackable Breeding Terrarium

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantiscraze

Reaction score
I like these, you can stack them and use the feeding doors for food and mist. They are inexpensive as well, ~$10 for 302 x 196 x 147 mm (11.8” x 7.7” x 5.7”). The only down side is that the top is an opaque black color, which will obstruct viewing pleasure. I use it for breeding adult creos at the moment, medium sized ones.

http://exo-terra.com/en/products/breeding_box_breeding.php

These do look nice, but they have the same large slit openings on the lid like the Kritter

keeper. Do you would have to customize it with some screen and hot glue gun.

Other then that, I do like the way they are designed, and lots of different sizes!!

depends on the size of the mantis you house. I use it for large nymphs and adults. So no need for screen. I like them because I can stack them and they already have a "side hole" drilled. I think it's best to keep hatchlings in deli cups.

depends on the size of the mantis you house. I use it for large nymphs and adults. So no need for screen. I like them because I can stack them and they already have a "side hole" drilled. I think it's best to keep hatchlings in deli cups.
In that case, I agree, they are fine.

Just dont put any ff's in them ;)

Latest posts