Feeder Fish

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paddythemic

Reaction score
My co-worker just starting feeding her adult religiosa live fresh water fish. Tonight was the first time she tried and it worked. It has grown up quite fast and the moths that she would feed it everyday have started to become scarce. She also bought crickets, but notes that they her guy doesn't always like them.

Does anyone have any experience feeding their mantids live fish? It sounds more convenient than feeding them flies that's for sure.

Please Advise...

I buy my girls once in a while the small rosy reds, it is hard to catch their tails, but the girls love them, takes forever to give them all one, but worth the love in their eyes! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, not this again!

Oh dear me! I hope to offend no one, I am sorry! :blink: But it is real life u know! I raise all kinds of animals on me farm and we had to kill them to eat them, I do realize some people can eat things that are not dead, but not me. Gee this is kinda touchy, isn't it. Now come to think of it, we eat dead things...... :eek: THANKS A LOT U GUYS:angry: :ph34r: :eek:

I'll just close the topic on account of everybody being so friendly around here lately. If anybody wants to know why, read the link I placed above. Basically, it's a very long debate about the ethics of feeding fish to mantises. (including some emotional and some entertaining moments)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts