Few things about Me

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha to f'ing funny.. my friends on here bust out the funny shytt before i could! and it's even funnier cuz right after i read your post "i like waffles" i thought to myself posting "i like turtles" hahaha priceless.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is by far, an extremely condescending paragraph that you have provided???

""I will stick to the breeders that offer a guarantee on them and thanks to those that do!""

That is all of our(unhappy customers) point! lol, that she does not guarantee anything. Yet you say you will only deal with breeders who do??? are you kidding me? you lost your point here and you seem very hypocritical and confused on what your talking about.(Rereading this makes me sound angry and mad, but im not.)
I can see where you would think that, let me clear that up for you, if i was going to buy a creo ooth, would i go to an overseas dealer? nooooo, i am going to go to say... mantisplace.com, I know that i am going to pay a couple of bucks more, but it comes with piece of mind, If it doesn't hatch i can send it back! its common sense. what i want from frey, is the stuff that i can not get here. And that, she is providing. I have had great experience with frey's ooths as i have had 100% hatch rate, but i still would not go to her for an ooth that i can get from a local breeder with a guarantee. its just good old fashion common sense.

it still kind of makes me wonder why people would think that frey is going to guarantee something that is in the mail for anywhere between 5-12 days, If i get on the classifieds right now and order 15 nymphs from anybody, get regular shipping are they going to guarantee live delivery? NO, now if i use overnight then that changes things and guarantees are in order. we do not have that option with an overseas package. all we can do is ask ourselves if we are feeling lucky.

so here comes the hypocritical part, if frey posted right now, ooths from Orchids, Idolomantis, or P. wahlbergii half this forum would jump on it, me included. but as a regular practice, i want a guarantee. so hypocritical, yes but truthful.

Frey has just assured me that if my Mantis arrive dead then she will replace them. This is assuming I go with the quicker more expensive shipping option. I for one am willing to m=put my trust in Frey. Although I am away on Holidays for a while so when I get back watch this space :)