Fisherman_Brazil

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've traded some oothecas with Luke. He send me great- packed (really the best I've ever seen!) first quality ooths which alredy hatched with many nimphs. Luke has also friendly personality and is very communicative person. Thank you Luke :)

Cheers!!

I just recieved 2 Statilia parva ooths from Luke. I sent him a pair of Yersiniops spp ooths in trade. Very well packed! I can not wait for them to hatch out!! Luke sent me a list of species found on Tiawan and I think there are a few I want. I will happily deal with Luke again!!

UPDATE:

Feb 1, 2008; Ooths just started to hatch out today!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke has just sent me some phasmid eggs from Taiwan which were very well packed, and he even included a box of finest Taiwanese tea.

It is always a pleasure to be in contact with him, as he is a warm hearted and considerate person whom I trust fully. And I know of him that he cares nicely for the critters he is keeping - and I like this a lot. A person who is treating also these insects with due respect for them being also living entities.

Certainly I will stay in contact with Luke and hope to have further exchanges with him

Bruno (Switzerland)

I did a trade with Brazils greatest fisherman, and I am really excited for these ooths to hatch! Thanks so much and catch me a big fish! :p

UPDATE: One of the ooths I recieved from him hatched and it looks like about 12 babies. A good hatching for this species I think.

Just got another box in the mail from Luke. 5 well packed ooths! He even sent some tea that my wife will enjoy! Looks like I'm going to be rather busy in a few weeks!! Looking forward to loads of nymphs! Now I need to send some ooths back in return. Thanks Luke!!!

Traded a couple ooths with Luke, though mine haven't been laid yet and he trusted me and sent out his ooths first! He sent 4 ooths out originally, so well packed that one hatched. The nymphs seem to have hatched a few days ago and seem very lethargic, but no worries if they don't make it since I have an extra ooth of each species he sent.

He also included some free hand-made coffee. :D Will post when the others hatch out. Thank you Luke, will definately trade with you again!

Just like to say that all the ooths he sent me have hatched, with a really good number of nymphs.

He trusted me to raise my Tarachodes to adulthood and give him an ooth when they mate, which should be 1-2 months from now.

Thanks again Luke, :D

hi just like to say that luke is top class,

he has sent me a couple of ooths off today in the post, wouldnt even take shipping fee from me!

have agreed to repay the favour once i have a few ooth that might interest him.

now its the count down till they arrive :rolleyes:

thanks again luke.

hi just like to say that luke is top class,he has sent me a couple of ooths off today in the post, wouldnt even take shipping fee from me!

have agreed to repay the favour once i have a few ooth that might interest him.

now its the count down till they arrive :rolleyes:

thanks again luke.
They have arrived!! :lol:

very well packed, 2 very sweet lil ooths, plus a lil gift also!

Highly recommended breeder, now wait for the hatching.

thank you, once again luke.

[SIZE=18pt]POSITIVE[/SIZE]

Received a package from Luke in good condition and in a timely manner. Even threw in a freebie. Thanks Luke!

Almost don't want to leave this review cause I want ALL his ooths ;) He had an excellent packing job one of the best i have ever seen for ooths. Really nice looking ooths and one even hatached already! I will definately be getting more from him in the future. Thanks for everything Fisherman you are an A++++++++ person to deal with.

oh and he sent me some great home made coffee with it all!

Had a few more ooths arrive from luke, once again well packed, healthy looking ooths, and some coffee also!!

one of the previous ooths has hatched out around 20-30 formosana nymphs about a day ago.

thanks you once again luke.

Had a few more ooths arrive from luke, once again well packed, healthy looking ooths, and some coffee also!!one of the previous ooths has hatched out around 20-30 formosana nymphs about a day ago.

thanks you once again luke.
would just like to say thank you again to luke,

as the two O. pleniceps ooths that arrived on 03,04 have hatched out about 20 nymphs each.

there cute lil ant'y beggers too!!

cheers again luke.

Got the ooths from him and some snack as well, a bit like meat jerky, but made out of beans and spicy - quite tasty!

A good partnah!

Latest posts