Fisherman_Brazil

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: Luke sent me some more ooths and some coffee, I dont know how he does it , but he takes care of his American sister! thanks my brother Luke! ps and his ooths hatch too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did an ooth exchange with Luke and got some very nice coffee as a gift.

The ooth hatched this morning :D

Highly recommended and a great guy to deal with

Just got another cool ooth from Luke! Top notch packing and even included a little extra. Now I just need to get my mantids to breed so I can return the favour! Wait, how many ooths do I owe you now?!?!?

Deal with Luke and you WILL be happy!

Just got another cool ooth from Luke! Top notch packing and even included a little extra. Now I just need to get my mantids to breed so I can return the favour! Wait, how many ooths do I owe you now?!?!?Deal with Luke and you WILL be happy!
I just practise what I've preached! No big deal really! <_<

Just got a nice exchange ooth from Luke. It was securely wrapped and arrived by Priority or its equivalent in 8 days, one less than an Express package took from here to Canada. Clearly Luke knows Someone Important at the P.O.

BTW, if you are lucky enough to get a package from Luke, look closely at the adress where it says "USA." The second ideogram is of a tiny mantis in a glass dome. Check it out! :D

Hi,

I made lots of exchanges with Luke. And I have to say this guy is one of the best I´ve ever seen. He´s always really friendly and he only sent perfect ooths. I hope I will have more exchanges with him, he is really a great man!

regards Marius

Latest posts