Following the footstep of Great Yen

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al&Nathan

Reaction score
My name is Alan and my son is Nathan. We are from San Diego, California, USA. We got into this fascinating hobby by getting a pair of adult Pseudocreobotra ocellata from one of the greatest breeders in this business, Yen. Under his guildance, in three weeks of time, we have bred the pair, and have gotten two ooths thus far. We would like to meet more friends and learn from the experts, because this is such a fantastic and harmless hobby to have and for many more years to come.

Thank you very much, Yen, and many of the fellow enthusiasts. Quoting from my own personal statement: "Boys just wanna have fun!"

My name is Alan and my son is Nathan. We are from San Diego, California, USA. We got into this fascinating hobby by getting a pair of adult Pseudocreobotra ocellata from one of the greatest breeders in this business, Yen. Under his guildance, in three weeks of time, we have bred the pair, and have gotten two ooths thus far. We would like to meet more friends and learn from the experts, because this is such a fantastic and harmless hobby to have and for many more years to come.Thank you very much, Yen, and many of the fellow enthusiasts. Quoting from my own personal statement: "Boys just wanna have fun!"
welcome alan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Alan and young Son! From OHIO! How old is your son?
Hi Rebecca:

Nathan is 11 years old. The Ghost Mantises we got from you are doing really well. I am still waiting for the foam stoppers though, but I may get more mantis from you soon. We are going to the bug show this weekend in LA, and we will probably place another order after the show.

Thanks,

Alan

Latest posts