For you aquarium Lovers.....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost 5 in the nymph cups, I expected some loss there may be 60 in the 10 gallon now.

As for the lid, the aquarium Sally is turned on its side so that the door kit in on the front this way I can stack the ten gallons on a shelf and still have easy access in them.. I mounted a custom fit screen in the new top so they can hang out from it. The entire door kit I seal on with a silicone but the doors open and close easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost 5 in the nymph cups, I expected some loss there may be 60 in the 10 gallon now.

As for the lid, the aquarium Sally is turned on its side so that the door kit in on the front this way I can stack the ten gallons on a shelf and still have easy access in them.. I mounted a custom fit screen in the new top so they can hang out from it. The entire door kit I seal on with a silicone but the doors open and close easy.
That is perfect! pm me if you end up selling these.

Made a 2.5 gallon today with a drop-down style door instead of side hinged to maximize ventilation and viewable area.

DSC05470Large_zps9680c8c6.jpg

The door drops all the way down when on a shelf so it does not get in the way while working inside the tank.

DSC05471Large_zps0a273086.jpg

Thanks. I'll probably stick to these for most of my collection until I am able to start doing custom glass work again.

Thanks. I'll probably stick to these for most of my collection until I am able to start doing custom glass work again.
I ordered a 18 cube and it arrived broke. Soooo they refunded my money and let me keep it.... Just gotta figure out how to fix. Mike is gonna let me know. Lol I used to work in glass art but that's a little different I guess...

Tony,

I was going to say great job then I seen the playstation controller! :2guns: lol!

Very nice Tony, see everyone if Tony can do this you all can.........Tony make sure the door is closed before you walk away its meant to keep bugs in not catch them you have to put them inside yourself.

Very nice Tony, see everyone if Tony can do this you all can.........Tony make sure the door is closed before you walk away its meant to keep bugs in not catch them you have to put them inside yourself.
I was wondering why it is still sitting empty...

10 Gallon horizontal, I'll probably move my group of ghosts up to this one.

Latest posts