For you aquarium Lovers.....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was telling mike, when I run the screen into my frame, even if I run it semi loose it wants to bow so that a significant gap is produced. Maddening lol

I was telling mike, when I run the screen into my frame, even if I run it semi loose it wants to bow so that a significant gap is produced. Maddening lol
Take your time with it, it takes practice to figure out how tight to hold the screen. too loose and the screen billows, too tight and the frame bows. Just wait until you try the green mesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well here's what I got. First run. I think the next one I want the door to open down and not up, just personal preference. I pressed vermiculite into clear silicone over the aluminum screen so they could grip it. Sticks and screen in top and bottom

EAF1A7A9-83EA-4FFA-BB21-BA959AE709CE-19367-00000B35A02648A9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a 2 door setup, side hinges for a 40 gallon breeder. Its 35''x17'' and the viv is 16'' deep this will be a communal viv for Deroplatys truncata.

We are a few days from having a nice template of designs, working on a few advancments, and who knows we may have some for sale.

40 gal door 002.JPG

Latest posts