• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fruit Fly Culture/Phoenix Worm Combo Pack *$15 shipped!*

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgslim

Reaction score
In an effort to offer a product for people with smaller reptiles, I'm offering a $15 special, in which I'll ship you a Fruit Fly Culture, either D. Hydei or D. Melanogaster, and a Phoenix Worm cup, either Small, Medium, or Large, for only $15 shipped to your door!

Fruit flies are great to feed to your aquarium or small or baby reptiles. These are flightless fruit flies so they won't all go crazy buzzing around your house :) All our cultures are currently producing and will produce for weeks!

Phoenix Worms are extremely high in calcium, the nutient all reptiles and other animals need. They are small in size, but load your reptile full of enough calcium to even reverse MBD!

If interested, send me a PM with your paypal address, and whether you'd like to pay out of your paypal/checking account balance or use a debit/credit card linked to your paypal. I'll promptly send you an invoice for your review, and shipments will be made Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.

I also have Large Silkworms, silkworm chow, and cricket gutload n drink availible :)

Thanks everyone!

-Dave

Silkworms, Phoenix Worms, and Fruit Fly Cultures all still availible. I'm a very reliable shipper with guarenteed excellent customer service.

If you have an existing order with me, a fruit fly culture and a cup of phoenix worms is only $10!! I'd love to work with people, but you have to contact me first. Hope to hear from you :)

-Dave

-Georgia Bugs

Latest posts