Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well when you die and turn to a wolf in your final moments we'll start questioning each other again like we did with you. Another way to guess would be whoever doesn't vote for you, or at all. I also think we got enough players for the alpha wolf/secret service bonus. So if secret service scouts a wolf I'm sure they'll tell us.

no one said a word until I started talking so woo beith the one that starts the talking first they will be accused wrongly also

who is going to be the brave one

Wow, all everyone cares about is gripens son (no offense will), no one cares about me :( ... .
Good luck getting g grisea and s floridensis! I defended myself against these wolves as best I could, Mime mis-portrayed the story, I was not cowaring in some corner...gripens son practically let them eat him...

Last edited by a moderator:
arr but there stands the lie you are persecuting me to take the spotlight off yourself

sending an innocent to the gallows to save yourself

tsk tsk

RED TEXT: Wow, all everyone cares about is gripens son (no offense will), no one cares about me :( ... .

Good luck getting g grisea and s floridensis! I defended myself against these wolves as best I could, Mime mis-portrayed the story, I was not cowaring in some corner...gripens son practically let them eat him...
see Andrew you know how it feels to be falsly accused

And I was blinded and deafened by the first wolf ...but I did indeed feel a friendly touch try to save me and stop the bleeding...I don't kno who tried but I have at least one friend...

RED TEXT: Wow, all everyone cares about is gripens son (no offense will), no one cares about me :( ... .

This is how i felt last time when the wolf killed me and nobody cared :( I feel 4 u. And yes i do care

I care Andrew. I was to caught up in trying to catch the wolf that I forgot about you. Sorry :(

Aww...u guys do care! :) ....whoever these wolves are, I have a present waiting for u... muahaha