Get well, Frey!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilinYuma

Reaction score
Some of you already know that our friend, Frey, has been suffering with a bump on her head for the past few weeks. She is still getting headaches and the blood clot has not absorbed so they will do minor (it really is, I've seen it done!) brain surgery to remove the clot.She wrote at about 0700 on Saturday,in Poland, and said that the operation will take place on Sunday. Some of you may want to wish her good luck here (naturally, she is pretty scared) and perhaps light a candle to The Great Mantis Goddess (BbHN).in her name. I certainly shall. Szczęście, Justyna!

I wish you all the best Girl, I know I already told you but I'm sending a prayer out for you, with the hope that you will be protected and healed. :) :flowers: :)

Get well soon, and keep in touch Jus, I hope Bartek is there to hold your hand and comfort you.

All the Best,

Nick

Sending healing hugs for a speedy recovery from a usually routine surgical procedure. Yes, I witnessed this procedure as well and recovery is oftentimes spontaneous. We look forward to your normally spunky and pervasively courageous spirit on the Forum once again. Take care and I wish you all the best for a complete recovery! :flowers:

Justyna, My best wishes, everything will be fine, you have several friends in here!!!!I´ll be waiting for the good news,

My best wishes and prayers ascend to you Justyna and to our God. You are in the best of hands, I am sure, and you will soon be back tending to all that you do to keep us supplied with insects. Get well soon. Thanks Phil for making us aware of this matter.

Rich in SoCal

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow Justyna I am so sorry for bothering you for this past week with non-stop emails! I had no idea what was going on with you! I feel so terrible now... I will keep you in my thoughts until I know you are OK again. LYLAS

~ Brian

thanks Phil for letting us know, I had no idea man, thanks a bunch for being such a good man bro. You've always been such a good guy Phil. :)

Justyna, we have had our differences, but I would not wish ill of you, of course.

I hope that all is going well and that you are back up to no good soon! (That is a JOKE, Phil.) ;) :p

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Be well!
sorcerer.gif
flowers.gif

Latest posts