Get well, Frey!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

I got a nice note from Justyna's boyfriend today, saying that she has had the operation and will be released from the hospital tomorrow. He says that he will "look after her", and I am sure that he will. They will be monitoring her for signs of unlikely IIP, and that's reassuring, too.

Update:

I got a nice note from Justyna's boyfriend today, saying that she has had the operation and will be released from the hospital tomorrow. He says that he will "look after her", and I am sure that he will. They will be monitoring her for signs of unlikely IIP, and that's reassuring, too.
Tell him to keep her off crickets until she's back to full health. Up the humidity and stick to coated blue bottles and maybe some honey on a toothpick for now. And give her lots of branches to climb so she doesn't get bored. :)

Tell him to keep her off crickets until she's back to full health. Up the humidity and stick to coated blue bottles and maybe some honey on a toothpick for now. And give her lots of branches to climb so she doesn't get bored. :)
:lol:

good to hear that :)

I would like to thank everyone for the warm words, I really appreciate this.

A few days ago because I had a very high fever and headaches existed the possibility of hematoma, which is in my head, could break and might be a stroke to the brain. Fortunately my state already is stable, doctors reigned of operation for the next 2 weeks to see what will happen with me . If within 2 weeks hematoma is absorbed, everything will be okay with me, and the operation will not be needed. So far I am still a little scared but ready to get back to playing with critters :p By reading your comments, I felt very moved. Much to you all once again, thank you

Loves

Justyna

Latest posts