Ghost Mantid nymphs (L2-L3)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, yeah I may only be 15, but I love doing things like photography with old fashion stuff. And that is where Pentax steals the show ;)

Yeah most people have no Idea what they are, I was just talking to my friend who shoots Nikon and he had no clue what bellows were!

Thank you Wojtak!

Edit: I also just bought a split focusing screen ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I just realized I had a side shot of him looking away also :p

3521211122_e4460bcec5.jpg

50% crop of a picture I just took of an L4 eating a house fly....just though I'd share.

(the picture was taken on top of its enclosure in my room)

3533870087_963fcbcee5_b.jpg

And a SOC shot:

3533877683_1f1943731d_b.jpg

Excuse the high ISO noise. I needed a usable shutter speed since my room is so dark.

Some time ago I put some twigs in my enclosures, and soon those twigs grew leaves. Now almost all of my Phyllocrania hide among those leaves - and most of the females turned green. Maybe it's a good idea to do the same if you want green morphs :)

ha! Im really glad I got them..... the only other species I'd want would be Hymenopus coronatus just because of how beastly they are. Other than that these little buggers are ace.

Thanks alot for the compliment on my pictures. Im really trying to get better at macro photography, and compliments on my pictures makes me want to get out and take a better picture more and more :lol:

Latest posts