GreenOasis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic person to deal with! Not only did I get my mantids plus an extra, I got a whole bunch of telephone book coupon clippings. In other words with Carey I save. ;)
LOL...SORRY ABOUT THAT! I keep running out of newspaper & packing paper, so in my desperation, I turned to the phonebook! (It was an old one...RENEW, REUSE, RECYCLE!) :D

I just got my order from carey, im am extremely pleased with the whole transaction. Not only was her communication OUTSTANDING but her attention to detail, and packaging were great too. I received everything i had paid for and some extras (none of the extras made it, but hey! its the thought that counts :) ) after 8 days in transit, i was expecting maybe one or two of them to make it, but no, i got a whole TWENTY SEVEN nymphs, all alive and happy. What more could a i ask for? I am so glad i chose to do buisness with her. Not only was it a pleasure, but i great experience and lesson in customer service for someone like me who is new to this hobby, and hopes to one day sell mantids + supplies. I have bought many things from many people in the past, and never have i dealt with someone this wonderful, kind, and giving before. I would write more (i swear i could write a whole book about her customer service, ect), however i have 27 hungry nymphs waiting for me to go catch them some food ;)

Thank you Carey!

I received a much needed adult male lineola. He arrived without a hitch. Now he has to wait for my girls to mature. I hope he is able to hold up until then. I think it is hilarious, but kinda sad, he has taken a "liking" to my finger. Just can't seem to connect for some reason.
laugh.gif
I hope he doesn't go out of his mind. Do mantids get blue balls (maybe in this case green balls)?

Carey is GREAT and a valuable asset to this hobby. Always a pleasure and I will be back.

I am brand new to keeping mantids for pets, and I ordered twice from Carey at Green Oasis (http://mantispets.weebly.com/). Carey was extremely helpful in setting me up and giving me advice, I thought her prices were reasonable and low, and she was very prompt at both replying to emails and shipping. She took care to package the mantids properly with padding, insulation, and food/water for the shipping time, and they arrived safely.

Overall, I was very pleased with my transaction with GreenOasis, and I'll definitely look forward to doing business with her again in the future.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I am brand new to keeping mantids for pets, and I ordered twice from Carey at Green Oasis (http://mantispets.weebly.com/). Carey was extremely helpful in setting me up and giving me advice, I thought her prices were reasonable and low, and she was very prompt at both replying to emails and shipping. She took care to package the mantids properly with padding, insulation, and food/water for the shipping time, and they arrived safely.

Overall, I was very pleased with my transaction with GreenOasis, and I'll definitely look forward to doing business with her again in the future.

-Mike
Welcome, Mike! Glad you found the forum! Did you introduce yourself yet? If you did, I must've missed it! :p Hafta' go and check!

I ordered from Carey a third time, and was incredibly pleased with it again.

There was a technical difficulty, that shipping boxes had not arrived from the supplier in time for her to send the order out the day after I placed my order, and she immediately notified me and keep in contact with me via email so I was never worried that my order wasn't going to be shipped. Even with that delay, I got what I ordered within a week of when I placed the order. For the extra wait, she even threw in an freebie!

-Mike

Welcome, Mike! Glad you found the forum! Did you introduce yourself yet? If you did, I must've missed it! :p Hafta' go and check!

I just wanted to say thank you to Carey for the package I received today. Well packaged and got everything I ordered plus extras. She even helped me out before I even did a order with her on what mantids I should get. Since I still consider myself a newbie.

I got my shield trio and a female creobroter for my males and was a pleasant experience!

Received a great package from GreenOasis! She packs everything extremely well and her service is top notch! *thumbs up*

Ordered 3 ghost nymphs from Carey to start my mantid collection, somehow 5 ended up in the package! :unsure: Haha

All 5 were alive and well when they got here today, the buggers were excellently packed. I can't thank her enough!

Ordered some red runners from GreenOasis. They arrived healthy with excellent packaging. Thanks!

Ordered housefly pupae from Carey.

The shipment arrived promptly and, since she had issues with the housefly pupae, she sent along both housefly maggots AND BB pupae to make up for it.

Awesome. :)

If I need anything related to the mantis I will surly go to Green Oasis, Manits Pets first love the thoughtful and responsible service they offer I would like to say thank you for this..

Jamie

Bought a few sexed pairs from Green Oasis and some little nymphs and when they arrived they were all males. I emailed her about this problem and sent pics and she sent out the females that I needed the next week for free. So even if she messes up you can trust that the problem will be fixed.

Looking forward to buying some more in the future.

Thanks again!

I ordered a pair of mantids from Carey and got them in the mail today. This was the first time I ever ordered anything live over the internet and I have to admit I was a little nervous but Carey went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and everything went very smoothly. The mantids arived healthy and happy and are now making themselves at home in their enclosures. Carey at GreenOasis offers a great selection of insects and suplies at prices that just cant be beat! I plan on turning to her for all my mantis needs in the future. She is a great asset to the hobby and to the Mantid Forum community. A++++

Last edited by a moderator:
One word: Wow. Ordered an H. Parviceps from Carey, asked her a million questions, and she was always cheerful and helpful. The package arrived quickly and I was shocked with the way it was packed (in a good way :p ). Foam insulation, a cold pack, and tons of newspaper filler to make sure my little monster was comfortable on her ride over. I don't have much experience getting mantids in the mail, but this seems like the way to go. The h. parviceps looks great, seems nice and comfortable in her new home. Thanks Carey! Plan on getting some ghosts from her sometime in the future :p

I ordered a single ghost from her as well as some pupae. ^_^ Carey was just delightful. I'm new to mantids in general, and she was patient and ordered every little nagging question I had. :lol: She was so helpful, and even corrected me for the appropriate size fly I should get for my ghost. On top of that, her shipping couldn't have been better. I got my order in just one day, with one fat, happy mantis inside! She even threw a cool gel pack in there to keep cool for free. I will not hesitate to order from her again, and I couldn't be more happy with my new ghostie! Thanks Carey!! :D

I've been too preoccupied with my mantises that I almost forgot to leave Carey some feedback. I picked up a sexed pair of L5/L6 Sphodromantis Spec from Carey. Shipping was fast and reliable. Packaging is representative of the quality of Carey as a breeder. She adds styrofoam along the sides of the box to cushion the mantises while throwing in a free ice pack to moderate the heat during travel. She also throws in a couple BB pupae and adds in filler to the Cup-O-Mantises to smooth out the ride for them. Overall, I was very very pleased with the purchase especially at such a low cost. Thanks again for making the hobby fun and affordable Carey!

A+ on this breeder, very honest and gave me updates when asked. Best packing that ive seen so far and even fixed a problem i had without question. Thanks again GreenOasis

Latest posts