GreenOasis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered my very first mantis from green oasis and ever since then i've ordered almost all my mantids/mantid supplies from green oasis.

I recieved excellent customer service and a few extra mantids!

I only had two DOA occurences but green oasis sent replacements almost instantly.

All in all, green oasis is my most trusted 'mantis supplier' lol

Thank you so much green oasis for providing me with the cutest lil aliens!!! :lol:

- Michael A.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received some fly pupae (cold pack) mealworms and nymphs (heat pack) the other day from Carey. They were expertly packed with insulation separating heat from cold sections. All arrived alive, healthy and pretty quick too. Shipped on Monday priority and arrived on Wednesday. The nymphs only cost 1 cent!! Awesome!! And she sent the cutest little Popa Spurca nymph for joining her forum. She is truly an asset to the hobby. Always good doing business with her.

Always a pleasure to deal with Carey, she always does a stellar job in packing and shipping the mantids safely. A+

Received a healthy culture of Hydei enough to feed my hungry oxys!

Thank you for the explaining note... You did a very good job packing!

A++++

Will buy from her again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit late, sorry! :)

Recieved a great amount of melanogaster as well as some 32 oz containers, everything came in great. She also left a note, instead of regular winged mels she gave me the slightly more expensive wingless since she didn't have anymore winged!

Update: My hydei fruit flies culture is booming! I see mass of larves!

She is highly recommended!

So way late on this post but i picked up a couple idolos and multispina over a month ago with some supplies, the female idolo died the night of receiving her, but I got her replaced and all is well. Also ordered some strong ff cultures she started on the 8th of march and are just now running out of media, 2 months later. packaging was awesome.

Great seller, and definitely recommended.

I got a very nice box from Carey. AND she threw in some freebies! Her packaging is top notch! EVERYTHING arrived perfectly healthy and I couldn't have been happier. She even included this nice magazine that I'll probably read, then use as bondfire material. This shipment was full of WIN!

Everything she does is very professional. I definitely think that you will be extremely satisfied when dealing with her. *THUMBS UP*

bought another fly fruit culture from her, it arrived safe but the media was kinda soupy. It didn't matter because its a started culture! My nymphs finally got their bellies filled! WILL BUY FROM HER AGAIN SOON!

THANKS CAREY!!!!!!!

I get to have your business card in my wallet. yay yay! ;)

Carey is always really quick to ship the flies I order and I have had great experiences buying mantises from her as well.

Carey is Awesome! she's super nice and will answer any questions you toss at her. Her shipment is prompt and timely and it's perfectly packed every time! I give her a 10 and will def order from her again

I get most of my feeders from Carey. They are always shipped ASAP and packaged really well. Whenever I have an emergency due to my own FF culture failings I know I can count on her to come to the rescue. What's more, she's just a good person running a small business from home while raising a family and I like to support that however I can.

Recently ordered from Carey for the first time and received some cryptic nymphs,and the one who didn't make it,she is replacing so that is great. They were shipped fast and packed well,and she was very friendly,so definitely good place to order from,and decided to order some feeders as well. Also I believe it was the first place I've ordered from that had actual printed instructions,which is great for beginners I'm sure,so that was really nice to see :)

I received a pair of male H. Parviceps males for when my female molts to adult, the males were expertly packed and she was quick whenever I had any questions about the shipping. There was an error at the post office which prevented me from getting them until three days after they arrived, but both were alive and eager to drink and eat when they arrived despite this. Great transaction from Carey!

Ordered and received a small colony of roaches (G. lurida). Carey reduced the price to reflect the remaining number; she was extremely generous. The roaches were shipped fast and packaged excellently. Great buying experience. Highly recommended!

I want to thank her very dearly for coming through for me and my pets, several mantids and 5 froggies. I ordered bluebottles and had them sent priority. They took awhile getting here but they came, fresh and ready to hatch!

No other order, even sent overnight, could get here alive! Those orders were not from this forum. They were other online sellers. Good ones, just bad luck.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! We are very grateful to you GreenOasis!

I ordered 100 fly pupae two weeks ago and they never hatched, i tried to contact her via email (parent email) . She never responded. I used a different email and asked her if she had any adult mantises for sale, and she contacted me right away (my email). I don't want to go straight into conclusions right now but i thought everyone should need to know my experience of shopping at Mantispets.com