Greeting from midwest

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biochemyst

Reaction score
New member located in Madison, WI. I do not currently have any mantids, but hope to change that in the near future. If there are other members from my neck of the woods, I'd love to hear from you.

All the best,

Fritz

Hi Fritz, and welcome to the forum. ;) I'm your neighbor a bit to the South in Bloomington, Illinois. Glad to have you here. :)

WavingWelcome.gif

HELLO. this is great site. i've only been a member for 2 months. there is alot of help here if you need it

Welcome from Yuma, AZ! Are you at U of W?
I was for a while, but moved on to breeding orchids professionally - and then into other ventures... Still in the city, despite the weather in the winter it's a great place to live.

Thanks all for the welcome! I'm quite impressed at both the board and the people here. Clearly this a an incredible resource. Thanks again everyone. I was recently in Kentucky and found some mantis around the house where I was staying. My childhood curiosity rekindled around these bugs and I started digging online. I was shocked at the number of species being kept and had to jump in.

Latest posts