Guessing the ooth species

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey yen, a good way to share it would be to put it on a photo hosting site like flickr (www.flickr.com). its free, and flickr lets you keep the resolution (some other sites resize your photos to "web friendly" 800X600, forums usually have this restriction as it is convenient for everyone).

or, if the file is for example a couple of mb in filesize, a good way to share it may be to upload it to one of a number of free upload/hosting places, such as www.megaupload.com, www.yousendit.com, www.sendspace.com. these are free to use for everyone, and very useful.

just some suggestions, i'd love to see a large filesize version of this.

Thanks, i will place the pic in the flickr.

Ian Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:44 am Post subject: Hypoponera wrote:

Hey Ian, stay out of this!!! I need a copy before Yen goes and gets it published! Otherwise it will be way out of my price range.

It's okay, it will all be within your price range, Yen wouldn't dream of charging over $150 per piece =]
Ian, I was going for $200/piece!!! Now you ruin it!! :lol: only kidding.....

Thanks, i will place the pic in the flickr.
Ian Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:44 am Post subject: Hypoponera wrote:

Hey Ian, stay out of this!!! I need a copy before Yen goes and gets it published! Otherwise it will be way out of my price range.

It's okay, it will all be within your price range, Yen wouldn't dream of charging over $150 per piece =]
Ian, I was going for $200/piece!!! Now you ruin it!! :lol: only kidding.....
Dam, sorry man! I'l pay you back any expenses ;)

This is an awesome idea :)

I really enjoyed seeing the different kinds of ooths, it's pretty crazy how different they all look! And even crazier that people were able to identify them! :p

Its like, oficially the best photo on the net! I wish I had a face which said LOL on it. My life would be complete :D Anyway, back on topic folks ;)
It's just gross...

I'm pretty hopeless at identifying ooth species.

BUtterfly (Vanessa) and Hypoponera, i sent the large file hopefully you received the mail.

Ian, sorry i have to agree with Asa, the avatar is gross :lol:

Latest posts