Guys I need your help please!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeadlee

Reaction score
I just got a P.W from a breeder in my country. He told me that this P.W. got mated days ago and hasn't laid ooth before. I do hope this P.W. is just tired after the trip, but she is moving really slow and her trembling her tail. Sounds like she has laid ooth before and she is old now. Can you guys help me identify it?

med_gallery_6958_325_479613.jpg

med_gallery_6958_325_261531.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not look at other thread, but she does not look old t o me, but the trip may of upset her, leave her alone in a crowded place so she can feel safe.

I did not look at other thread, but she does not look old t o me, but the trip may of upset her, leave her alone in a crowded place so she can feel safe.
Thank you so much for answering. I am just worring about the "scam problem", the guy who sold me this P.W said that she was just mated and have never laid a single ooth. But I found he has posted a thread on 13 Jan about his P.W.'s mating and the ooth she laid two days after mate. The one in that thread is absolutly the same as the one I received today. So that was what confused me. Anyway I'd better wait, time may prove it.