• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

hatched Idolomantis & chinese 4 sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secuner

Reaction score
due to my mother not allowing me to have any 'creepy crawlies' in the house i have to get rid of my mantids :angry:

they all hatched last week and i have 20+ idolo's and 12 tubs of 15 chinese (few fatalities in the time i've had them).

i wanted to grow them on but unfortunatly carn't now.

so just wanting to get my money back for them.

all idolo's plus a load of fruit flies = £70

30 * chinese + crickets = £5.00

chinese can be posted for £2.50

idolo's best picked up unles another option suggested

1798273280_5276ec832f.jpg

sorry to hear that

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take any of the Idolo's you have avail for sale up to all of them. .
to late..there all mine :lol: you dont live in the uk any way buddie so there no good for u..i woulnt risk buying idol nympths from abroad..i know how u must feal..you been trying to get these for long time now havent u..i thought yen is giving up..so mayby its worth pming him?i know hes just had a few ooths hatch.

Last edited by a moderator:
to late..there all mine :lol: you dont live in the uk any way buddie so there no good for u..i woulnt risk buying idol nympths from abroad..i know how u must feal..you been trying to get these for long time now havent u..i thought yen is giving up..so mayby its worth pming him?i know hes just had a few ooths hatch.
LOL while you were typing I was editing .. I quickly looked up the cost to get them to me in 3 days ... way too steep ,,, if it would have been maybe under half the cost i would have still been interested cause 3 days would not bu a BIG problem .... the next option was a week and that was too long in my mind for them to be without food and water ... so edited my post ;-)

recived 15 idolomantis nympths today..4 are dead but the rest seem to look ok..i noticed 1 oe 2 has weird loking bent front claws.i have them in 1ft x 1ft net cage with a 50watt subglow basking lamp//

recived 15 idolomantis nympths today..4 are dead but the rest seem to look ok..i noticed 1 oe 2 has weird loking bent front claws.i have them in 1ft x 1ft net cage with a 50watt subglow basking lamp//
cant wait to see a shot of the lil buggers ....

i split them up straight away. only had bout 20 die since they've hatched

Latest posts