Hello again

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemm

Reaction score
Hello all. After a long sabbatical Im back. Job change and stuff kept me away. And I could not get my old login to work. So now I am Lemm. 

Hello Lemm and welcome back
welcome.gif

Real life can really cut into hobbies for sure, I myself had it happen over the winter. At least you found your way back. Do you have any pet mantids now or know what you want to start again with?

None at the moment. Want another violin. Wife says I can get a sp. Lineola. And I can probably sneak in a ghost. I have had a glass mantis...whata pain. A lineola. And reared a few generations of creos and ghosties. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well heck if you cared for a Gongylus gongylodes, or managed a few generations of any mantid species, you shouldn't have a problem with any species. ;) If your wanting another violin your best bet is Exo, here is his recent classified ad for them too.

If your wife is on board sounds like your all set then. Can't wait to see some photos later on, of what you do get.

Welcome back.

What is your old username? We can get you back in. Don't want members having multiple accounts. 

Latest posts