hello all from Columbus Ohio

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nierates

Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul. Are there any folks from Columbus or anywhere near Ohio? How does everyone get their exotic pets? I have done quite a bit of research online and have found it difficult to find anyone with mantids, other than the ones I can collect locally. I was wondering if it was a "who you know" sort of thing? -paul

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul. Are there any folks from Columbus or anywhere near Ohio? How does everyone get their exotic pets? I have done quite a bit of research online and have found it difficult to find anyone with mantids, other than the ones I can collect locally. I was wondering if it was a "who you know" sort of thing? -paul
Hey Paul,

Welcome! Like you I'm new here. It's definately not a "who you know" deal. I just got some African Mantids last week from MANTISPLACE.COM. My mantids and everything else I needed to get started cost me less than a hundred bucks. This is a great forum and many of the members have tons of knowledge about mantids and there housekeeping. Every questioned I've asked has been answered quickly. I've yet too encounter a "snooty" attitude from any member. People who have been doing this for years and years are completely willing to help you get going.

This forum is just great, but, when you get some mantids it's 200% better.

Enjoy yourself!

p.s I believe there are many members from Ohio. In fact, MANTISPLACE.COM, ships from Ohio. Medina Ohio I think.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Glad you found us, and nice to have you here. Looking forward to seeing you around on the boards. ;)

addemoticons917.gif

Welcome. Plenty of mantids available here in the classifieds. Also a few members in OH.