Hello from Asturias, Spain.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diaeghart

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've already posted a couple of posts in the forum, and I wanted to present myself, as I feel I'll use the forum often. So without further ado, let's get started:

My name is Diego Suárez and I live in Asturias, which is situated in the northern part of Spain. It is a very green part of the country, and I'd say it has a pretty bad weather throughout the whole year (except in spring). We could say it is similar to English weather.

I'm 17 years old, and I attend an English School. I have always loved animals, but pity me, as my parents hate keeping them, so I have only been able to keep as pets two turtles when I was very young which unfortunately died very quickly, probably because they were carrying an illness.

I love to read all kinds of books, and like videogames too.

I have taken care of two mantises. Both European Mantis, which I found in my garden. (I released one because I had to go on a holiday and feared of it dying). The other one is pregnant and lives happily.

I have already seen that this is a nice, helpful society, so I'd love to join it :)

Hello Diego and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

Latest posts