Hello from Los Angeles

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello, I have been lurking here for months and am hoping on getting some mantids soon =). I currently keep a few types of dart frogs. I also like to surf a lot. And watch tv. Seems like theres a solid community here and some great information!

-Eric

Welcome. Teach me how to surf and I'll supply your mantids. Nevermind...you'll never get a mantis if my learning anything has anything to do with it. I can add to any confusion you may have. That's FREE. :lol:

Welcome! user name remind s me of a song by ....... :blink: Dear God, it slipped my mind, but he is famous, sings "a candle in the wind", benny and the jacks" lives over in england, is a bit happy and adopted a baby, hummmmm who is he? oh and can't think of the song rmeind me of either right now,,,,,..... have bad rash u know..... losin my mind,,,itch, scratch,,,,,ow, ow, ow...... someone help! :huh:

Welcome. You have come to the right place.

Thanks for the warm welcome ;)

I still have some research to do and I'll definitely keep an eye on the classified section.

There are some great photographers here!

Latest posts