Hello from Texas!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teaspoons

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to find this forum!

I'm new to the hobby of keeping mantises, but I recently caught a lovely male Stagmomantis Carolina and I've

fallen head over heals for him. I hope I can learn a lot through this community, and in return maybe contribute.

Other then my pets I really enjoy photography, jewelry making, and art. I'm hoping to find a nice macro lens soon

so I can take better photos of my current mantis, and any tiny thing I pick up in the future. I'm very interested in expanding

my mantis collection, and maybe even finding a female mantis to breed with my current guy. Well thanks for reading this, I'm looking

forward to getting to know the community here!

Hello there and welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! :)

Welcome.gif

Hi Teaspoons, like the name, so u fell in love did you? Well your in for it now! Welcome to the forum from OHIO! and get that camera ready, we are looking for pictures for our yearly calander real soon!

Hello everyone!I'm so happy to find this forum!

I'm new to the hobby of keeping mantises, but I recently caught a lovely male Stagmomantis Carolina and I've

fallen head over heals for him. I hope I can learn a lot through this community, and in return maybe contribute.

Other then my pets I really enjoy photography, jewelry making, and art. I'm hoping to find a nice macro lens soon

so I can take better photos of my current mantis, and any tiny thing I pick up in the future. I'm very interested in expanding

my mantis collection, and maybe even finding a female mantis to breed with my current guy. Well thanks for reading this, I'm looking

forward to getting to know the community here!
Hello

I am also from Houston Texas. League city to me exact. Just getting started in the world of Mantis's

Give me a shout.

Steve Lieber

Latest posts