HELLO!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't reply to dum dums.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man. If $35 is so much money, you'd think they would have at least done some research to protect their huge investment. As dumb as they sound they probably thought the "little black one" was supposed to be fed to the other one. Ignorance strikes again!

For the record the mantids I received from you are wonderful, spoiled little aliens. They are all eating and molting regularly and each get a daily "play time." I absolutely love the "little black" mystery mantis I received. I am a happy customer!

Man, what were the mantids other than the ghost? If the smaller one ate the larger one. That's my main question.

And I can't add more to what everyone already said. Stupidity at its finest.

:lol: :lol: this was soooo funny, made my day! sorry Rebecca it happened, but it just amazes me that first someone would complain about a free bee and that a ghost nymph ate a chinese! if one of my ghost ate a chinese i would fall over in shock! what exactly are you feeding your ghost? gun powder? :lol: :lol: some people.... and their mothers.... :angry:

I do hope they do not plan on reproducing anymore for the good of the planet! There ignorace, and stupidity is just to painful for me to understand. :( I wish i could just push them into a volcano. :lol:

A vocano would be pretty neat and I do agree about the reproducing, I am starting to think there are a lot of incess been goin on and not between insects! ;)

i raised jacksons chameleons for several years and this happens all of the time on the chameleon forums. i get a NEVER ENDING stream of emails from people who havent even bothered to research, going "help my chameleon is dying".

its one of the reasons i left the hobby.

most dont even include their care info or adequate info on the problem. most are convinced the problem is either a faulty chameleon or a faulty chameleon seller, it never even occurs to them that their gross lack of common sense is the real issue at hand. what do they expect me to do, diagnose and cure by mental telepathy?

whatever happened to personal responsibilty and teaching it to your kids? who teaches their kids to "leap before they look" and what about teaching your kids the value of a life that you are responsible for? who would buy (or teach their kids to buy) a rare car or painting (or exotic animal) that they know nothing about, let alone how to care for? and if the $ is that big of an issue, then what about the concept of teaching your kids frugal spending/not buying things they dont need, cant afford?

shure, they can return it or blame it on somebody else, but what does that teach their kids about responsibility?

the apple doesnt fall far from the tree! when the kid turns 16, he'll wreck the car and try to blame it on his parents for loaning it to him, you know its true! lol, jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I have to chime in here and complain...

I purchased fruit flies from Rebecca. When I got them I put them in with my mantis nymphs and they got eaten!!! She did nothing to warn me that mantis nymphs would eat my new pet fruit flies. Then I burned my hand when I touched the red-hot burner on the stove! She hadn't warned me about that either! ######?!?!

I'm starting a class action civil lawsuit to make Rebecca pay for all the bad things that have happened to me in my life that she failed to warn me about.

Oh, great! *HIC!* Now I *HIC!* have the *HIC!* hiccups!

THANKS, REBECCA!!! :angry: *HIC!*

Hahahaha! Wow... And as for Idolo being younger than this guy? I find it funny. He seems like 20 years older. It also scares me that I was 15 last year. I hope I don't sound like him. Sheesh.

Lulz. I work in customer service... There are some customers who just want to be angry, who just cannot be satisfied, or are just too irrational to say that they were wrong - you just can't make them happy no matter what you do! I always appreciate the extra care you put into shipping the little buggers and I definatley appreciate when you send extra nymphs, pupae, or what evs. Thanks for all of your help!

Oh dear god. I see now this is an old post, but man... This is why I don't work in customer service!

And there is nothing wrong with your packaging, of course. It's meticulous.

Latest posts