Hello :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never owned a brown widow but I should check that out. I was looking for praying mantis egg sacs today and came across a black widow. I ran upstairs to my apartment to grab a jar and when I went back it wasn't there :( I was only up there for a minute or two. And no, that is not my natural hair color...I dye my hair a lot because I get bored with it if it's the same color for too long, which is also the reason I now have bangs (horrible idea) lol.
'Brown widows apparently are twice as poisonous but dont release all of that venom, also the toxin doesnt spread throughout the body. It remains isolated to that section where he or she was bitten. Also Brown Widow spider eggsacks are these really spiny ball type things. There are brown widows all over my school. Most are small though. Im sorry the Black widow got away. And I dye my hair multiple colors too! Right now im a blonde. Im usally brown though. I get bored with my hair really really fast lol. I used to have bieber bangs lol. Now I have really really short hair. :p . I wanna find another Black Widow now

Latest posts