HI ALL!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bayden_uk

Reaction score
HELLO ALL!

im new to the forum.

a while ago i worked in a pet store selling reptiles and spiders. we got a mantis in the store once and i watched it make it to its 4th instar... then it got sold :( bad times!

recently i decided to buy an orchid mantis an hes coming aling just fine :) hes now a 4th instar.

today i ordered my first green congo. i cant wait! :D

id love to see some peoples greeg congos :)

atb

Ben

Hola! What kind of mantis did the store you worked at have?
im not sure wich one it was it was 4 yeard ago. i just found him amazing fro some reason. now im looking at all the difrent species. i find it a little bit mind blowing how amazing they can look lol

Hello Ben, and welcome to the forum... glad you found us! :) Best of luck with your Orchid nymph, and I hope you've caught "the bug" enough to expand to keeping different species. It's a great hobby! ;)

WavingWelcome.gif

Hello Ben, and welcome to the forum... glad you found us! :) Best of luck with your Orchid nymph, and I hope you've caught "the bug" enough to expand to keeping different species. It's a great hobby! ;)
WavingWelcome.gif
thank you :) and i think i realy have caught the bug lol :D

im looking into getting a few more that caught my eye :)

today im going to be looking on the forum to see if anyon is selling any mantis near me. my congo should be arriving today :)

Latest posts