Hi all

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scaryfeet

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

Well I'm Jo, from Derby in the UK. I'm currently studying biology at university. I have a L7 Cilnia humeralis. We are scared of each other and have an unspoken agreement that as long as we don't touch each other, we cool. She is very aggressive (typical of the species) and it's so much fun watching her hunting her food, especially when she has eyes for only one bug and there are tons more running around here that she doesn't notice. She always seems to pick the fastest bug to go after. Hilarious.

I've spent a fortune on her terrarium, I even bought her lots of climbing branches, a hammock, a ladder and lots of plants for xmas but she doesn't like them, she likes to hang off the top and nowhere else. Oh well, it looks nice.

Anyway, I'm very glad to have finally registered here, it's been quiet difficult to find reliable information on the internet until now. Here I have found answers to all the questions I've had and just had to go by trial and error before.

Regards

Jo :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts