Hi from Germany says Mantis_bee

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis_bee

Reaction score
Hi, :D

..my name is Jan and I´m a 31 year old boy from germany..living in a smaller city near stuttgart, that´s in the south of germany.

At the moment I keep:

Mantids:

1.1. Parasphendale agrionina

0.1. Cilnia humeralis

2.10. Phyllocrania paradoxa

2.2. Tenodera aridifolia sinensis

0.2. Some mantis from java which I don´t know

2.5. Sphodromantis spec.

0.1. Hierodula spec.

1.1. Hymenopus coronatus

Phasmids:

8.3 Peruphasma schultei

5.5 Phyllium siccifolium

Amblypygi:

0.0.15 Damon diadema (Tanzania)

0.0.4 Phrynus marginemaculata (Guatemala)

Uropygi:

0.0.5 Mastigoproctus giganteus

Tarantulas:

0.0.10 Avicularia versicolor

0.0.20 Avicularia metallica

0.0.7 Brachypelma boehmei

Scorpions:

0.0.5 Leiurus quinquestriatus

0.0.5 Hadogenes bicolor

Millipedes:

0.0.8 Scolopendra cingulata

Hmm..I think that´s it...so far..

If you wanna know more..just ask..

:wink:

Hello Germany near Stutgtart! What a large pet emporium you have. Some of it I think is in german because I did not understand what you wrote, but it just could be me! Like what is this Amblypygi & this Uropygi?

Thanks for the information and welcome to the forum! Hope to see you join in soon, also I am looking into getting some phasmids. They look neat, and check out MikhailsDinos, in the introduction section, he has geckos he raises & their pretty neat too!

I like Germans beause they always seem young and lively

(sorry for the stereotype)

Hello Germany near Stutgtart! What a large pet emporium you have. Some of it I think is in german because I did not understand what you wrote, but it just could be me! Like what is this Amblypygi & this Uropygi?Amblypygi & Uropygi is a order of the class "spiders" or "arachnids".

You call the Amblypygi "Whip spiders" and the Uropygi "Whip scorpions or vinegaroons"

Sorry it´s not german.. :lol: ..even it sounds quit funny...I think it´s the latin or biological name..

If you want some phasmids, just google for peruphasma schultei and tell me if you like them..the look really awesome..

regards, mantis_bee

Thanks for the information and welcome to the forum! Hope to see you join in soon, also I am looking into getting some phasmids. They look neat, and check out MikhailsDinos, in the introduction section, he has geckos he raises & their pretty neat too!

Latest posts