Horrible Shooting

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the police shouldn't be getting their ammo from random gun shops or sporting good stores, they should have their own private and exclussive supplier
They do but i can start a business account with any ammo co. and buy all they have. There is no problem with that because it is a free country according to your president. They are not gonna save ammo for a cop, lol. This time of age only the armed will survive when the government tries to take over. The government wants the citizens to DEPEND on them, that way they have control. Thats why obama wants to ban guns so we are defensless. Do you trust your freedom and that they wont come oneday and take your possesions with your government? NOT ME. I support the NRA and will not turn anything in that the liberals want to ban from me.

Why did our founding fathers stress that everyone should be armed with enough guns and ammo to protect ourselves from government corruption?

Glad you see it that way, so few see what the left really want which is a country full of dependents.....Yet I never hear how they plan to take the guns from the criminals, just us.

Guy kills a man with a knife, guy kills a man with a rope, guy kills a man with a bomb, everyones response is "whats wrong with this idiot......."

Guy kills a man with a gun, everyones response is "lets ban guns...............''

Glad you see it that way, so few see what the left really want which is a country full of dependents.....Yet I never hear how they plan to take the guns from the criminals, just us.Guy kills a man with a knife, guy kills a man with a rope, guy kills a man with a bomb, everyones response is "whats wrong with this idiot......."

Guy kills a man with a gun, everyones response is "lets ban guns...............''
So true, more crime is committed with other weapons than guns each year. The younger generation doesnt understand what will happen if they have no way to defend themselves from the government. Maybe all the gun banners should take a history class on how hitler was a peoples leader and spoke as to give the people change and such what we are hearing around here now in the u.s. Now look what he did when he got the power. All i can say is molon labe.

Glad you see it that way, so few see what the left really want which is a country full of dependents.....Yet I never hear how they plan to take the guns from the criminals, just us.Guy kills a man with a knife, guy kills a man with a rope, guy kills a man with a bomb, everyones response is "whats wrong with this idiot......."

And consider this

If i shoot u dead with a gun, who gets arrested, me or the gun?? If u ban guns, people r still gonna kill people, just not with guns

And gun control violates our 2nd ammendment right to bear arms and makes it easier to get away with murder

Its harder to track down the knife or baseball bat used as a murder weapon than it is to track a gun

So true, more crime is committed with other weapons than guns each year. The younger generation doesnt understand what will happen if they have no way to defend themselves from the government. Maybe all the gun banners should take a history class on how hitler was a peoples leader and spoke as to give the people change and such what we are hearing around here now in the u.s. Now look what he did when he got the power. All i can say is molon labe.
I agree, not to mention should times get worse we will all become potential targets. Its not like crime is going to take a break, and we all know the gov only has our best interests at heart. If anyone feels there is not a push to make all citizens more government reliant I'd like to hear it. Me personally, I wouldn't trust anyone to protect my family better than I can.

GunControl_zpseec21023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: