HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hysteresis

Reaction score
-5°C   Ajax Ontario Canada   Dec 8 2018

20181208_014933.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brr! We have 24F here and a bright and sunny day! 

- MantisGirl13

About low to mid 50's (F) in my part of CA. A little cloudy today, and we've finally been getting some rain here and there. I want to say everything stopped being on fire, too, but I might be wrong on that one.

@whimsyandreverie poor Cali.

The fires have been catastrophic indeed! 

Alberta got hit pretty hard hard last couple years too. Luckily most of fires were in unpopulated areas, not counting the Fort McMurray fire. 

The world is burning up. 

24 and snowing in North Central Washington State. Definitely winter now! 

We have "fire season" here and it is no fun. Even when the fires aren't close enough to town to be a danger, the smoke can be terrible. We had to wear masks when you went outside for weeks this year. 

Let it snow, I say 🌨️😊

Ugh, Forest fires. Still to dry where you live? terrible..

Last summer we werent allowed to use fire (BBQ) in nature because of chance on bush fires. Everything was too dry, but glady nothing bad  happend.

The weather at my place is windy very windy. more autumn weather than winter. Temp is 8C

We got 70F yesterday, somehow?! Back to 30s and 40s today...

- MantisGirl13

Been mild here too last couple of days.

Got colder last night / today though. Stull no snow on the ground. 

Currently 10:47am eastern. Cloudy. 29°F with 82% humidity. Supposed to start snowing on Monday. Ho ho ho. 

High of 29 today. Winter weather advisory in effect tonight, 2-6 inches of snow expected 😊 It may warm tomorrow to the upper 30s, and the the snow would melt. More snow potentially in the forecast for Christmas eve. Maybe we will have a white Christmas after all! 

Latest posts