HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great weather here in the Southeast US. 70 a couple days ago, low 60's yesterday and nice again today. Little chilly out right now though. 

In Southern Louisiana, we typically don't really have a winter. It's just a slightly cooler Autumn. It's 70F right now and it'll probably be around 65F for Christmas. Last year was literally my first time touching real snow and I'm 19😅.

In Southern Louisiana, we typically don't really have a winter. It's just a slightly cooler Autumn. It's 70F right now and it'll probably be around 65F for Christmas. Last year was literally my first time touching real snow and I'm 19😅.
Your first time touching snow?! Wow! I cannot imagine a winter without snow! (I'm in PA)

- MantisGirl13

And I grew up in the prairies of Alberta Canada. Snow drifts over top of 6 ft fences. LoL.

In the Netherlands is it today only rain, rain and more rain and 9C. Very depressing. And for sure we don't have a white Christmas.

Ohhh I had the nicest dream where it was warm outside... Wouldn't say the whole dream was nice because I also dreamed that my finals where tommorow and I woke up with panic haha.

So here we are. 21°F. Neat how the weather swings.

20181230_032905.jpg

And with this, the night shift ends in Toronto.

HAGN! 👊😜 

EDIT - That bench in the foreground... the boys insisted on a burial for Lola 🙄. She's under there. May her ooth bring us babies in the spring! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice picture. Much better than the depressing weather we have at the moment. And with old years eve it will be misty. I hope the air will be breathable when I leave my friends home tomorrow. All the dust of the fireworks will be stuck in the mist.

I have burried my mantids in the garden too. All of them close to each other. Cleo still needs to be burried too, it will be there.

I hope Lola will live on in her offspring.

Ohhh I had the nicest dream where it was warm outside... Wouldn't say the whole dream was nice because I also dreamed that my finals where tommorow and I woke up with panic haha.
Lol :p  

I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too!

- MantisGirl13

Only -9°C (18 °F) and my one year old battery is discharging. Time to get it looked at.

A load test will determine if it's the battery.

Idling my car to charge the battery because I need wheels in the morning.  🤬

Here we had rain. Scooby and I were wet when we came home. :( I long for spring weather with nice temps and seeing nature come back to life.🌻

Latest posts