Hysteresis' Mantis Stream - 2019

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww Noël is so pretty!

My male spiny gets pissed off easily too, I ran my hand on the outside of this container and he freaked out, and pop to the other side. 

Hand feeding a BBF larva. Didnt like my hand / tongs so near. 🤣
🤣 he must learn it that that way he can get food too.

I have enough breeding groups as it is. I'll be crazy busy with that. 
I thought I could breed the H masjusculas, but nope with 1 instar difference in age. Ayaweya is too lazy to grow up. I hope tybalt stays alive so i can breed, but i dont know for sure.

I hope I can breed the ghosts, they are still the same age.

I have breeding groups of ghosts, spinys, panthers, and thistles.

Hopefully all will be ready at the right time for a mantis orgy of epic proportions! 🤣😂🤣😂
Wow, that's a good amount! I hope you can breed them all!

- MantisGirl13

Wow, that's a good amount! I hope you can breed them all!

- MantisGirl13
I'm sure Murphy's Law will manifest somewhere somehow.

Remember, I also had sexed pairs truncatas and gongys. I'm being extremely careful with the panthers and thistles, as I only have one male of each.

Murphy never lets things be. 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
I have breeding groups of ghosts, spinys, panthers, and thistles.

Hopefully all will be ready at the right time for a mantis orgy of epic proportions! 🤣😂🤣😂
😂 we’re hoping for something similar here lol hopefully our spinys pair up as well as MantisGirl13’s did I was  worried my male ghosts wouldn’t  mature in time but Leafy isn’t finished yet lol

😂 we’re hoping for something similar here lol hopefully our spinys pair up as well as MantisGirl13’s did I was  worried my male ghosts wouldn’t  mature in time but Leafy isn’t finished yet lol
I'll have to get strategizing a bit, as all 6 ghosts are i5 and within a couple weeks of each other.

My first try went great, but the male has been pretty ignorant these last few days! Good luck breeding!

- MantisGirl13

@MantisGirl13

20190328_232753.jpg

20190328_232743.jpg

20190328_233518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what? I think I agree! Definitely not a Rhombodera, Definitely female. Looks a lot like a mega mantis! She is a beautiful one!

- MantisGirl13