Hysteresis' Mantis Stream - 2019

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good! I'm glad you aren't disappointed! I'm my opinion, Megas are better than rhombos.

- MantisGirl13

Im embarrassed for not knowing, though. I look stupid. 😑
Don't feel embarrassed or stupid! You were believing what you had heard, that  you had bought a Rhombodera. Unless you had bred and raised both rhombos and megas before, you probably wouldn't have questioned if they were actually what the breeder said they were. 

As for the mistake on what gender she is, well, anyone can make that mistake.

- MantisGirl13

Truth is I saw long antennae ans looked no further. Haha.

Ok food. After my venosa laid her ooth and I wanted to fill her up, I realized how stupid it is trying to feed grubs crix and flies. So I picked up superworms today, for her and the mega. 

Any advice? Do they bite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then. 🙄 

Plistospilota guineensis, subadult female. 

Her half a superworm is hidden behind her, half-mawed down anyway. Next time, a whole superworm.

I need another exo nano tall.

20190329_192557.jpg

I have two young dubias left, that i'm fattening up / growing up. I had maybe a dozen and a half from around Christmas that I occasionally gave to my golden.

I have superworms now for the golden and the mega. They'll still get other treats. Maybe a baby bird. 🤣

I have two young dubias left, that i'm fattening up / growing up. I had maybe a dozen and a half from around Christmas that I occasionally gave to my golden.

I have superworms now for the golden and the mega. They'll still get other treats. Maybe a baby bird. 🤣
Baby bird and mama mantis. The ultimate showdown. Actually no don’t do it! 😂