I can hardly contain myself!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABbuggin

Reaction score
I'm so pumped right now, I may explode! :lol:

Last night, one of my Gongylus, gongylodes ooths hatched, and this morning one of my Tropidomantis, tenera ooths hatched! I'm very excited about this because I finally have gongylus after 4 years of searching and I finally have my tropidomantis after searching for 2-3 years! I just cant wit for my other gongylus and topidomantis ooths to hatch! :wub:

hehe your allowed to run sreaming trough the streets :lol: :lol:
I was actually sort of runing/screaming through the house when I saw that one of my gongylus ooths hatched (while carrying all the gongylus to show everybody in the house). :lol: But I kept my cool for the Tropidomantis hatching. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually sort of runing/screaming through the house when I saw that one of my gongylus ooths hatched (while carrying all the gongylus to show everybody in the house). :lol: But I kept my cool for the Tropidomantis hatching. :p
i usualy do the same when something like that happens :lol:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! GAUL DANG!!! TARNASHIN!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! CONGRATS!
:angry:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SACRED PLEASE STOP STAINING THIS BOARD WITH YOUR OBNOXIOUS IMMATURITY!!!

Last edited by a moderator: