I thought I would share some pictures of my other babies :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slytle90

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my other babies that I love so much.

This is Belladonna, she is my Rosehair tarantula that I have had for 7 years. She is such a sweet girl, and I love her to death. She is a spoiled little girl who gets a 40 gallon tank all to herself and she loves it. Earlier this year she had a bad molt and ended up losing a leg in the process. It was very scary for me and I cried a lot because I wasn't sure if she was going to be ok (it took her a couple days to molt). Well she molted again not too long ago and she has her leg back and is doing great.

8058577317_c09cb99caf.jpg

8058566590_5106b689a5.jpg

And this is Isis; my lovely little yellow bearded dragon. I have also had her for about 7 years. She loves music, and she LOVES her bugs. I have never bred her, as I was too afraid of something happening to her. She loves salad and will usually eat that before anything else. She is super friendly and loves to be held.

8058586681_4837b2ee3b.jpg

And here we have Esmerelda who I have had for a year now. I got her at last year's reptile expo in Sacramento. I'm pretty sure it's a "she" because she doesn't croak. She likes to hop around her tank at night and she is a pretty good eater. Ever since I upgraded her tank and gave her a pond with waterfall filter she seems a lot happier.

8058604861_e5d729f553.jpg

8058577505_7731d32a9b.jpg

and this is her home...

8058607372_d8dd56e808.jpg

Gollum is an Usambra Orange Baboon tarantula that I have had for about a year or so. I don't have a bigger picture of him on my computer because he never comes out and when he does he runs back into his cave as soon as I walk up to the tank.

8058617565_bc0d03710b.jpg

This next one is Dragon Lilly. She is a beautiful Venezulelan Suntiger. She is as fast as lightning.

8058613412_933a15b61f.jpg

And I cannot forget my cat Eddie (I know hes not a "critter" but he needs some mention too). I adopted him not that long ago, and I could not ask for a better cat... he is perfect for me.

8058575252_928f0081c4.jpg

Sorry for such a long post but I was in a posting sort of mood, lol. Hope you like

:) You guys should post some pictures of your pets.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys, you are all so sweet. I really want to get another dumpy's tree frog so that I can breed them. I have never bred frogs before but I think it would be really neat. And bearded dragons make great pets, they have so much personality.

I recently had a black widow as a pet but she passed away. They are awesome spiders...here are two pictures of her.

8058577165_29ee4b185e.jpg

8058574704_89694a802a.jpg

I used to have 2 dumpy tree frogs. They were growing together just fine. Then one night one frog decided to eat the other. So now I have 1 dumpy tree frog. Nice pets =) love your beardie.

Do not like pictures of spiders on humans. ;) I used to have a black widow when I was much younger. Mom made be get rid of it though.

Lol why, shes such a sweet spider. I hold her all the time. It would have looked really cool of she was on my other hand because I have these gnarly scars running up my wrist from a cat that I was shaving down at work. I think it would have made a cool pic because I took this pic when they were still somewhat new.

About the black widow, lol, I know what you mean. When I was younger I had to hide my black widows that I caught because my mom would have flipped out. She freaked out when she found my collection of snails so I can't imagine how she would have reacted about a black widow.

Latest posts