I want to introduce myself

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bteo12701

Reaction score
Hi my nane is Bruce and i am not new to exotic life forms or forums....but im new to this one...ive kept all kinds of invertebrates. ...and vertebrates at that. Ive had reptiles,amphibians,fish,birds (i was a licensed falconer flew red tails,goshawks,and coopers hawks) and mamnals. Ive had tons of tarantualas and scorpions etc. Ive had wild caught mantises...and now want to try sone exotic species....so i guess i caught the bug so to speak. Ive also worked with all sorts of plant and fungus species...tissue culture and mycology. Im just an average idiot that reads and learns quick.i hope to develop more friendships here as i have all over the internet. I hope i explained myself enough...hi everyone....

Welcome! I have been part of many online forums, but none of them seem as personal and full of generous, caring, and amazing people as this one. This is a small, intimate community, where people are always willing to help, even when it comes to subjects outside of mantises! So enjoy!

Hello Bruce and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

Many of us keep a small zoo of various specimens/pets, and related feeder cultures and what not so I'm curious to see what your posts will be about. ;)

Thank you...well  hopefully i will have something good to contribute.....i just gotta jump right in and get a feel for it. They seem like they will be much more exciting than a lot of the tarantula species ive kept because they respond much more to their surroundings . I used to handle the suntigers and h.macs i had...so this will be a little less risky than that lol.

That's quite the zoo you're accustomed to, being a falconer seems like it would be very fun and lots of work!

Welcome to the forum! 

Latest posts