Idolo discussion and photos!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, thats not funny! :angry: Idolo kings have feelings too you know! Now I'm off to cry myself to sleep, thanks alot you big meanie. I hope your mantis poop in your coffee. :eek: :p
I'm too young to drink coffee! Besides, that wasn't very nice! :( :tt2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaand you told me first! About the farting, I was just tryin' to act cool.
OK, OK... You are wrong but I'll give you a pass on account of all your other endearing qualities.

77405687315354032_xr59JTdp_c.jpg

I believe these are both L6 now.

Ok the one hanging from the ceiling molted to L6 on Sept 23.

I think Sporeworld said 20-39 days for L6 to L7 so...I'm at day 27 now.

So hopefully she'll molt to L7 in the next couple weeks.

Where are your guys at now Mime?

I believe these are both L6 now.

Ok the one hanging from the ceiling molted to L6 on Sept 23.

I think Sporeworld said 20-39 days for L6 to L7 so...I'm at day 27 now.

So hopefully she'll molt to L7 in the next couple weeks.

Where are your guys at now Mime?
2 L4

2L5's

The 20-39 day for molting thing is a wide estimate, it's 19 days thats like 3 weeks? The best way to know a Idolo is going to molt is 1) they will look pale/chalky 2) they will seek out a spot away from others and not move from there much 3)then you will see them stretch out their raptors above their head 4) the abdomen will pulse like a balloon filling and deflating to stretch the skin away 5) they stop eating of course you all know that one.

My time tables for molting are far faster than the first page states, the clues above are a much better way to see a molt is coming, everyone with have there's molt at different intervals so don't expect a chart to be accurate every time. :)

Latest posts