Idolo discussion and photos!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had the worst experience with Mantid's ever.

The smaller female in those shots got closer and closer and then started to box her.

I grabbed her out and thankfully no one fell or got hurt.

oh - my - god !

Put Mommy's little monster in her own tank where she just scarfed a BB instead, a mite peckish!

They can be best buddies till a fresh molt and then the dinner bell goes off once in a while, good thing you spotted it or she may have just been half a body on the bottom of the tank! ;) feeding them more helps for me on that, but you can still get a jack the ripper even still.

Nice save! And Nick those clues were always a sign for my idolos...i don't go off of days and weeks, just how the mantis acts; more acurate....

L7 and alive!!!!!
photo_zps8815711e.jpg

Uh oh somebody forgot to click the little door lock up lol

Somehow I doubt they could push them open though :)

You got some beautiful bugs though!!

Magnifico! Thats so good it could pass for one of mine...Haha :smarty:

And Webeviction not sure if you noticed but the doors are totally open, so their very strong!?!

Come into the light Henry all are welcome.

There is room in that net cage, it's taller then me.

Yay! Approval from Idolo King!!!!!!

Thank you Webeviction.

Very nice set-up. I really need to transfer mine to a bigger cage. I should swap my 15 L2 ghosts with my 2 idolos since the ghost cage is like twice the size.

Random question, but what do you do with that green cutting mat w/ the grid on it?

Latest posts