I'm turning 18!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABbuggin

Reaction score
Yay, my 18th birthday is 2 days away (28th)...its a good thing I wasn't born on the 29th! :lol:

I've been a member on here for almost 3 years now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ought oh, now you gotta watch what age the girls are you go out with... what a drag :)

With 18 comes the adult responsibilities. I kinda wish I hadn't been in such a hurry to get there :)

I had graduated and joined the union and was living 200 miles from my parents when I turned 18, and it really wasn't any different than 17, except that I didn't need permission, which I didn't need before anyway :)

:lol: :p :D Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, U may work in a zoo, but don't act like they do, happy birthday dear Andrew,,,, happppppppppyyyyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to UUUUUUUUUUU!

Happy B-DayGoing off to college next year I presume?
To answer the question, yes and no. I'll be staying home doing on-line courses and going to the local community for a few things. By doing it this way, I'll be saving my self a LOT of money/time. After that, it is off to college to get my entomology degree. :D

To answer the question, yes and no. I'll be staying home doing on-line courses and going to the local community for a few things. By doing it this way, I'll be saving my self a LOT of money/time. After that, it is off to college to get my entomology degree. :D
Nice, as lomg as you are not staying at home and lounging with your mantids all day!

;)

Nice, as lomg as you are not staying at home and lounging with your mantids all day! ;)
lol, I'm having enough trouble as it is taking care of what I have with school/work going on at the same time. :rolleyes: I'll probably be toning down (but not leaving) in the hobby in the future. ;) Actually, this hobby has helped me to decide which path I want to pursue in entomology. I've decided I want to work with mantids (they are surprisingly VERY understudied compared to other insects suck as butterflies). I just haven't decided exactly what I want to do with them yet. ;)

Latest posts