Inch worms

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:mellow: hey while feeding the idol girl today there were tiny, tiny inch worms on her cage, no idea where they came from, but was giving her a superworm....wait gotta scratch :lol: , and they were outside till yesterday and I brought them in as it is getting to cold for them....hold on gotta scratch aaagian.... and (not to cold for me though) thought out of the thousand worms in there, I must of picked up one who had inchworms on it... is that likely? then a friend told me they were in her idol cage too.... is this possible? do the idols have inchworms? :eek: I am itching now. oh, they were the cutest little worms, and barely an 1/8" long, and they were inching their way along....hahahah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a photo...? Do you have any new plant materials...?

Also, are superworms OK for adult idols...? I thought I read that they needed "winged" insects...?

no photos, and she emailed me back and said she was pullin my leg...bad girl.

I give them all the occasional worm, doesnt seem to hurt them and the parent beetle used to fly, haha!

Were they clear and kinda like tiny versions of the asian "sphaghetti?"

65c6784a4f9d0608_m.jpg

Oh dear God, please don't give me nightmares! haha, no they were inch worms, they did the little inch worm dance, so cute :tt2:
Just wonderin. Right now I have a plague of fungus knats and their larvae are tiny, clear, and live in the soil...

they look like tiny horn worms.. really nice lime green only a tad bit darker in color. and they do their own unique wiggle walk, dance off! lol

haha! u got it! I really would like to just have some, and being stupid!!! I put them outside, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( I love the way they dance and reminds me of my mom, she liked the way they walked too and used to tell me about them! ;)

Latest posts